Fri, 13 May|
The Wood Cottage Crafts
Fancy a vintage speon or a crossover work apron? This workshop is for you.
Time & Location
13 May 2022, 11:00 – 15:00
The Wood Cottage Crafts, Main Road, Brompton-by-Sawdon, Scarborough YO13 9DD, UK
About the Event
Materials, tools and tuition included in this lovely workshop to create a practical apron. A great gift workshop idea.
This workshop helps you create a no tie apron or vintage style, you choose. We have fabrics at the studio or you can bring you own too. Create an apron that you will use for years to come, learning skills along the way. Suitable for beginners but a basic knowledge of how a sewing machine works is good.
- use of tools and sewing machines
- Teas or coffees
What you need to bring
- packed lunch
What to do next
- You can book by buying a ticket online
- Any questions you can email on: the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell your friends see if they want to get creative too
- Go to the blog post “what next”
- Ticket type