Sat, 15 Apr|
The Wood Cottage Crafts
Book cushion workshop
Pull up a cushion, relax and read your favourite book. Learn how to make a gorgeous pocket cushion. Using your fabrics, we provide the know how, tools, pad and lettering to personalise.
Time & Location
15 Apr 2023, 10:00 – 13:00
The Wood Cottage Crafts, Main Road, Brompton-by-Sawdon, Scarborough YO13 9DD, UK
About the Event
A workshop where you learn to create a cushion with a secret pocket to hold your favourite reading things: a book, glasses, a small toy ect. Using your fabrics you will learn how to create a unique cushion for children or adults to relax with. Then you can add a personal touch such as a name or saying and finally we add the cushion pad to complete your creation.
- Use of tools and machines
- A cushion pad
- HVT lettering
- Teas or coffees
What you need to bring
- Fabrics to make it with:1m of main fabric or 1/2 metre of one and 1/2 metre of contrast.
- A book to complete your cushion (can be added later)
- Lunch if you need it
What to do next
- You can book by buying a ticket online
- Any questions you can email on: the email@example.com
- Tell your friends see if they want to get creative too
- Go to the blog post “what next” at the end of the events page
Book cushion workshopFrom £10.00 to £28.00