Sat, 21 May|
The Wood Cottage Crafts
Intro to Embroidery
If you fancy learning techniques and decorative stitches this is the workshop for you. A great starter into mindful slow stitching. You can create your own design too. Suitable for most abilities and ks2 age children as long as you can thread a needle.
Time & Location
21 May 2022, 01:00 – 16:00
The Wood Cottage Crafts, Main Road, Brompton-by-Sawdon, Scarborough YO13 9DD, UK
About the Event
Learn some basic stitches and techniques to create a hoop embroidery decoration. A mini sampler of different stitches. Suitable for beginners but must be able to thread a needle.
- material and threads needed
- embroidery needle
- embroidery scissors
- 15% off studio purchases on the day
- Teas or coffees
What you need to bring
- Lunch if you need it
What to do next
- You can book by buying a ticket online
- You can connect virtually for this workshop, contact prior to booking to check for posting workshop kit.
- Any questions you can email on: the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell your friends see if they want to get creative too
- Go to the blog post “what next” at the end of the events page
Intro to embroidery£25.00