Sat, 28 Jan|
The Wood Cottage
Pajama Project Sewing Workshop
A great first foray into dressmaking, this full day workshop to make pair of pajama bottoms using Tilly and the Buttons "Jamie" pattern will get you inspired.
Time & Location
28 Jan 2023, 10:30 – 16:00
The Wood Cottage, The Wood Cottage, Main Rd, Brompton-by-Sawdon, Scarborough YO13 9DD, UK
About the Event
This worksop is a great start to dressmaking, suitable for beginners with a knowledge of how to work a sewing machine.
A full day workshop to make a pair of pj bottoms or shorts. You will learn: pattern notations, directions placement, cutting, machine skills and finishing techniques. Our studio provides a relaxed and supportive environment to learn new skills and create something to wear.
- A Tilly and the Buttons pattern of your own to take away and re-use
- material and threads needed (if full ticket chosen)
- use of tools and machines
- Teas or coffees
What you need to bring
- Lunch if you need it
- Fabrics and threads if opting for your own fabric option
What to do next
- You can book by buying a ticket online
- Any questions you can email on: the email@example.com
- Tell your friends see if they want to get creative too
- Go to the blog post “what next” at the end of the events page. Please RSVP to enquire .
This ticket includes tuition, use of tools and machines, materials ( choice of fabrics or can bring your own) teas coffees and biscuits throughout the day (Bring you own packed lunch)From £30.00 to £45.00