Sat, 13 May|
The Wood Cottage Crafts
Create a cool summer rucksack.
Time & Location
13 May 2023, 10:30 – 16:30
The Wood Cottage Crafts, Main Road, Brompton-by-Sawdon, Scarborough YO13 9DD, UK
About the Event
Learn how to make your very own day sack with this versatile workshop. Some experience of using a sewing machine is good, or you can see our Start to Sew worksop.
What you will learn
- How to measure and cut your fabric
- Joining and pressing
- Use of machines and tools needed
- Teas or coffees & biscuits
- 10% discount on any purchases made at the studio on the day
What you need to bring
- Fabrics: ...each colourway (message for quantity)
- matching zip and threads.
- If you bring your own machine
What to do next
- You can book by buying a ticket online
- Any questions you can email on : the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell your friends see if they want to get creative too
- Go to the blog post “what next”