Sat, 14 Jan|
The Wood Cottage Crafts
Tilly and the Buttons dungaree workshop (2)
Lovely workshop to learn how to use and read a pattern, cut out and sew a versatile garment to wear.
Time & Location
14 Jan, 11:00 – 17:00
The Wood Cottage Crafts, Main Road, Brompton-by-Sawdon, Scarborough YO13 9DD, UK
About the Event
This Tilly and the Buttons workshop is a wardrobe staple. Suitable for beginners with a basic knowledge of operating a sewing machine ( if not, see our start to sew workshop). This dungareee dress is oh so comfy and you'll find you can wear year round. Once you make it you'll have the pattern to take away and make in differnt fabrics too. Available in knee length or mini length.
This workshop includes indigo denim to make the pattern, or you can bring your own fabric choice. You will be guided and supported while learning and creating in a relaxing environment. All the tools and machines you need are here at the studio. Refreshments are included but a packed lunch will be needed and that's all you need to bring.
Know somone who would love to sew? Can be bought as a gift or we have gift vouchers to choose. If you would like to do the workshop on a differnt date or virtually via a live link please contact for availability.
- A Tilly and the Buttons pattern of your own to take away and re-use
- material and threads needed
- use of tools and machines
- Teas or coffees
What you need to bring
- Lunch, creativity needs sustenance
- Fabrics and threads if opting for your own fabric option
What to do next
- You can book by buying a ticket online
- Any questions you can email on: the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell your friends see if they want to get creative too
- Go to the blog post “what next” at the end of the events page. Please RSVP to enquire .
Cleo workshop March 28th 2020
From £20.00 to £60.00
1 adult workshop including pattern
From £20.00 to £60.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal