Sat, 14 May|
Union Jack patchwork Cushion Workshop (1)
With the Winter Olympics starting in February, the diamond jubilee and the commonwealth games, what better time to learn to patchwork this gorgeous cushion.
Time & Location
14 May 2022, 11:00 – 15:00
Brompton-by-Sawdon, Main Road, Brompton-by-Sawdon, Scarborough YO13 9DD, UK
About the Event
Materials, tools and tuition included in this lovely workshop to create a stunning patchwork cushion. A great gift workshop idea.
This workshop helps you learn the basic skills to start patchwork in a supportive relaxed environment. We have fabrics at the studio or you can bring you own too. Create a cushion that you will use for years to come, learning skills along the way. Suitable for beginners but a basic knowledge of how a sewing machine works is good.
- materials and cushion pad to take away
- use of tools and sewing machines
- Teas or coffees
- 10% discount for studio purchases on the day
What you need to bring
- packed lunch
What to do next
- You can book by buying a ticket online
- Any questions you can email on: the email@example.com
- Tell your friends see if they want to get creative too
- Go to the blog post “what next”An enjoyable day being creative and learning new skills. A bright addition to your home or lovely gift. This workshop shows you how to measure, cut, join and piece this patchwork pattern together and then use it to create a cushion. Just the thing to have in your home this year with all the events taking place.
Union Jack Cushion workshop