Sat, 20 Aug|
Stevie top dressmaking workshop
Create something you will love to wear in summer and learn new skills in this workshop. You will need a basic understanding of a sewing machine. This course can be at the workshop or can transfer online if needed.
Time & Location
20 Aug 2022, 11:00 – 16:29 BST
Brompton-by-Sawdon, Main Road, Brompton-by-Sawdon, Scarborough YO13 9DD, UK
About the Event
A lovely workshop to create a wardrobe staple, in a supportive environment.
- pattern notations and instructions
- placement and cutting
- garment construction
- beginning to use an overlocker
- Full pattern to take away and re-use
- Teas and coffees
- Studio with machines and tools
- Fabric choice from the studio
- Onsite easy parking
What do I need to bring?
- A packed lunch, creativity needs sustenance
- If you would like to use your own machine or fabric you are very welcome
- When not book with a friend and get creative together. Other than that everything is provided for you.
- Use the booking form to book your place
- Any questions just message us we will be able to help
- If using your own machine make sure everything is working ok.
You will need a basic knowledge of how to work a sewing machine but if you've not used a pattern before this is a good place to start.